Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (10ml)
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal, antispasmodic and carminative properties.
Plant Part: Herb
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, Peppermint has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. The minty sweetness of the vapor makes it one of the most popular Essential Oils.
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin,
Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
USE: For aromatics and topical or ingestion.
CAUTION: May cause irritation on sensitive skin.
- Soothes and treats indigestion
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Provides relief against seasonal and relieve sinus pressure.
- Alleviates headache.
- Improves IBS symptoms.
- Freshen breath and support oral health
- Coughs, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia,