What is Ambunu?
AMBUNU is an indigenous herb used by the Basara Arab women from Chad as a cleanser to wash and detangle their hair and prevent hair loss.
Ambunu is very slippery and can be used as a natural conditioner. Its consistency is comparable to okra, slippery elm, sea moss or flaxseed gel. Ambunu has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and emollient properties, and softening and soothing agent.
Ambunu contains Saponin and acts an herbal shampoo, which cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping hair of its natural oils.
Ambunu makes your hair softer and enhances the vibrancy of your hair. It stimulates hair growth, replenish and regulate moisture in your strands, and defines and enhances your curl patter, prevents dry scalp and reduce hair loss. It strengthens the hair shaft and protects and supports weaker strands.
Benefits of Ambunu
• Defines and enhances your curls
• Eliminates and prevent dandruff
• Reduce shedding and breakage
• Leaves it shine and glossy-looking
• An effective detangle with amazing slip
• Fights and reduce hair loss
• A natural emollient that leaves hair soft
• Makes hair stronger
• Prevents dry scalp
• Adds volume
• Contains saponin
• Safe for the whole family to use